Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush: Something About Berry Review!


Something About Berry is the other shade I purchased when Ulta had their 21 Days of Beauty sale for the Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush by Too Faced. As pink being my signature color, I was most excited for this shade.





The shades include a pink peony color, shimmery gold/coral pink, and hot fuchsia. The hot fuchsia shade is my favorite due to the high pigmentation that packs punch on the cheeks. These shades will look fabulous during the summer with tan skin. Normally I wouldn't wear these colors on a daily basis but I'm too obsessed with pink, and this blush not to wear it often.




For my first application, I decided to wear a light amount. I wasn't sure how strong these colors would pick up with one swipe. As you can see the shade wasn't too bright or strong, but sat nicely on my cheekbones. I like that is was bright enough to notice, but not anything too drastic. For a nighttime look I would add more to stand out. 

Overall I think this is a great addition to my blush collection. If I had to choose between this shade or the Peach Beach shade, I would choose Peach Beach due to creating a perfect natural look.

After reviewing, these products are my favorite ones I have tried from the Too Faced brand. I typically gravitate to Urban Decay's line of makeup if I am feeling like spending some good money on makeup. However, after this experience with Too Faced I'm excited to try more. 

On a different note, the weekend is practically here! Hope it's a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment