Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush: Peach Beach Review!




This stuff is seriously the best blush I have ever purchased. During the 21 days of Beauty sale Ulta was running I picked up the 50% off Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush by Too Faced. Since this product retails at $30 I decided to purchase the colors Peach Beach and Something About Berry.

First to try out was the Peach Beach shade-



Most days I am rocking a natural look, and this shade is perfect for completing that type of look. With this blush you can use all 3 colors for a beautiful blend, or use 1 color as a great highlight. Peach Beach combines hints of pinks, golds, and shimmery bronzes. Once applied, it looks like your cheeks have been sun-kissed. See below-



This is my first "baked" blush, and with that in mind I feel as though the blush sits well on my skin and lasts longer than other types I have tried. I wouldn't want to spend $30 on blush all the time, but after using this product it will be hard not to continue purchasing. 

Stay tuned for my review on the other shade, Something About Berry!

No comments:

Post a Comment